Thursday, December 16, 2010

trash

Phew! Spent some time this evening going through all these random piles of paper that I stack all over the place. I really need to keep in mind that the recycle bin is my friend, but I seem to have this fear that I’m totally going to need that piece of paper that I picked up the craft show with that awesome jewelry designers info. Keep in mind that as far as I recall I have not once gone back to these people and bought something. Yet, I hang on to them incessantly. Oh and that’s just one tiny corner of the random stuff that (mostly paper for some reason) that I hold on to. Yet another corner of the crazy I like to air in the sun from time to time.

In other news, I’ve been able to knit a little more the past few days. I’m trying to get back to it and get some projects off the needles so I can move along to bigger and better things. I have a plan… I hope it works!

Before I go, I leave you with little sleepy Leeloo. She is exhausted from her first day of puppy day care at SF Puppy Prep. I’m a fan!

Leeloo2

No comments: