Friday, December 03, 2010

right now

I’m flying through the air on my way back home. It’s been a long trip filled with family, friends, and a stop over into the land of crud, but I wouldn’t have traded it for anything*!

For the past couple of hours I’ve been catching up on my blog reading. I started with about 140 and I’m down to 42. I either need to cull a few from the herd or learn to skip a few posts here and there. It’s a sickness the way I feel I must read them all or else! I wonder if the world would truly end of I dared to mark them all as read and move on with my day?

Tomorrow is puppy day! We will be picking up or 12 week old miniature schnauzer, Peaches, around 11AM and I think I might die of excitement! This is going to be a tough few months with all my her training and settling in, but I know it will be totally worth it! Keep your eye out for pics… I have a feeling there might be one or two.

 

* well, I definitely would have traded the crud for a few extra days to visit friends.

No comments: