Friday, December 17, 2010

rain

,rain, go away, come again another day… Of course, that’s like wishing for no sand in the desert at the moment. We have rain forecast for the next foreseeable future.

image

I would have put the 10 day forecast up, but it looks just like this only it takes up more space.  So, with all this rain comes our first real trials and tribulations of puppy potty training. She just doesn’t want to be out in the rain and she hasn’t figured out how that crazy umbrella of mine works. What this actually means is that we go outside more, not less, which is what she would ultimately like.  I hope she figures this all out soon.

On a brighter note, I was able to finish the scarf I was working on and now I’m going to concentrate on the Orchid Thief shawl. It’s definitely an at home project, which means I need to look into another simple traveling project. Maybe a vanilla sock with this beautiful Trekking yarn that I bought way back when I first started knitting because I saw someone else knitting socks out of it. That was back in ‘07, it’s probably time to set it free.

On that note, I leave you with Leeloo.

I know there’s a treat hiding in there…

1 comment:

Sarah (Riffle) Robertson said...

Our dogs do that, too. It's hilarious. I think they are just trying to make a bed for themselves. Trying to fluff up their pillows. Leeloo is too cute!!

Sarah