Thursday, December 30, 2010

please buy my stuff

Still working on my craft room. I’ve been busy posting things to ebay and hoping that they sell cause we all know it’s better to get a little cash then none at all.

Here is a big mess o’ stuff that I’m still sorting through and hoping to get rid of. It may not look like much, but cross-stitch mags and patterns are deceptively small. So much stuff!

Room 1

Not everything there is going, but a lot of it is.

The worst part is the closet… I shudder just thinking about it.

Room 2

OK, I’ve seen worse, but I know that almost everything in there needs to go and it’s just so hard sometimes to let it go. So many things just taking up space, but all have some sort of potential or meaning. Ugh!

Then there’s Leeloo. Still trying to get actual in focus pictures of her. She moves so much!

So this evening while I’m fooling with the camera it dawns on me that I always use this camera on auto and maybe I should turn that off and fool with the shutter speed. And there you have it. Picture perfect. Sometimes I amaze even myself.

1 comment:

Dawn said...

Love them pup pics!