Wednesday, April 01, 2009

slacker

I have my second Chemistry test tomorrow and right now I should be studying. I really should have been studying the past few days, possibly the past week. Not studying has then caused me to not get other things done… it’s like a chain reaction of denial and procrastination. So I sit here and wonder why I do this to myself, I mean this is nothing new for me. Somehow I seem to make it through in spite of myself.

This months NaBloPoMo them is Growing(Up) and that seems to be a very timely topic for me at the moment. I have a lot of things I need to contemplate and decisions I need to make about my future. To my family and friends: no need to worry, it’s not as dramatic as it sounds. This is more about the internal than say, leaving my husband and running off to a foreign land. Do you ever feel like you haven’t quite grown up (see how I can place the theme right in there without even trying? Seriously, it’s an art…) or maybe it’s more like the feeling of needing to give more and make a bigger impact on the world or even just one person. I think the cube sitting is starting to take a toll on my brain.

No comments: