Thursday, January 22, 2009

a little class

Can I talk about school for a bit? I had my second chemistry lab tonight and seriously, if I don't get an A for lab I may have to think of something drastic to do to show my disappointment (I'm too tired to be creative at the moment). The teacher is, well, interesting to say the least and seems to be easily distracted. Lucky for me I seem to be remembering large chunks of the information so I should be OK, but I really feel bad for some of the younger students that don't have a clue what he is talking about. Then there is the online biology course... talk about little to no information. There is an online forum set up for the course, but I am getting the feeling the teacher doesn't take the time to read them. She could save herself a lot of individual questions if she would just answer it once on the board. What's a girl to do? I guess I will just have to figure it out and get 'er done! Oh and there are no deadlines for this class. Well, except for the May 8th end of semester deadline. You could literally complete this class by February if you were so inclined or May 8th as I will surely be doing.

No comments: