Friday, July 01, 2011

it’s the weekend, baby!

Hello! I’m back for another day of blogging. There must be something in the air… maybe it’s the summer breeze here in the city or maybe I just feel like I’ve got something to say.

Like… we’re spending the weekend in Sonoma! Oh my! Joe found this great place for us to stay for a few days and we will be wine tasting, of course, and spending a nice relaxing weekend together sans child dog. I’ll do my do best to take some pictures and let you know how much fun we’re having while there. That’s OK right? Doesn’t sound like I’m rubbing my nice weekend with the hubster in your face? Hopefully you have awesome plans of your own, right? You do? Well, what are they?? Inquiring minds want to know!

On another bright note, I got an email from my manager telling me Happy 4th and get out of there early! You don’t have to tell me twice. Plus, that means I have some time to stop by Azalea and check out some shoes I’ve been eyeing. If you must know they’re TOMS, which, honestly, I haven’t been too thrilled with until I saw their wedges… super cute! I’m hoping they’ll be able to replace the super cute wedges I have on now that are currently trying to cut off one big toe at a time. Really? Is this necessary? It’s taken most of my adult life, but I’ve finally come to the conclusion that life is too short for uncomfortable shoes. Especially when there are so many out there that were not designed to be destroyer of heels and maimers of toes. It’s just not worth it.

But I digress… as usual. The point is I’m excited about the weekend. I’m excited about a new pair of shoes. And can’t wait to hear what everyone else is up to this weekend.

Ciao!

No comments: