Wednesday, July 20, 2011

and then there’s socks

Holy crap! Has anyone out there watched Bridezillas? I watched it like 3 days ago and I’m still feeling a bit traumatized. Look, I watch my fair share of reality TV, but seriously? These women need to check themselves and their frenemies bridesmaids/friends need to find a new one. I kept thinking that if a man did this he would be arrested for abuse. Crazy!

On to things that are good and wholesome…

I’ve been knitting like crazy lately. Behold the Unisex Slip socks by one of my favorite knitters, Stephanie Pearl-McPhee! The pattern and yarn was part of the Rockin’ Sock Club May 2011 edition. I’m amazed that I actually finished a pair before the next shipment. Whew!

Unisex Slip Socks 

Since I seem to be on a roll, I quickly cast on for my next pair, The Intrepid Traveler. I believe this was from the March 2011 shipment. This may be the year that I finish all 6 pair from this club in a timely fashion… it could happen. I’m working on a whole new outlook and part of it is get ‘er done!

Intrepid Traveler

No comments: