Sunday, August 02, 2009

computers and knitting

Computer dismantlation has been happening at Chet JS(squared) this week. Due to my husbands love of all things tech/computer related we were apparently due to a system overhaul. Here is a sampling of the innards of one of our ready to be upgraded PC’s. Lovely!

IMG_3722

Actually, I can’t really complain. The computer I am on now is running super fast and everything has been cleaned up before our friends show up for some Sunday Grillin’. Keep your fingers crossed that the rain stays away…

I’ve been diligently working on my Secret Garden Shawl for the Unique Sheep KAL. I finished up Clue 3 this morning so now I have two weeks to get through the next one. Wish me speedy knitting! Especially since I am at 382 stitches around.

IMG_3725

No comments: