I think I need some resolution accountability. I mean, it is almost the end of February, right? So what have I done so far…
- Out of the required 12 completed knitting projects, I’ve managed to complete 3. I’m actually pretty impressed with my current progress since I
amtend to much better at the starting side of things.
- So, I haven’t actually started a business, but I have one forming in my head. It would be retail. There would be hats. Jewelry. Bags. A fair portion would be handcrafted.
- Meditating has currently stalled out.
- I’ve read 1 of out of the required 6 books so far. That means one whole book leaves the building…
- Podcast? What’s that?
- I’ve been drinking wine, but not actively learning anything. We’ll get to that later.
- Letter writing. Sort of working on this. I’ve been more diligent about writing an actual note on birthday cards, etc. instead of my typical two line sign off.
- Learn French… nope
- Oh the craft room… I so want this to be a lovely space, but I seem to have stalled out at the moment. I’m feeling a giant upending/purge coming on. Stay tuned.
- The writing. This I’ve been doing better with. Like now. I’ve also been journaling more, which I find helps me to focus. I really need better focus.
Obligatory puppy photo… I just don’t understand how she sleeps like this.