I haven’t made resolutions for years. I mean, I’m the consummate list maker and I can’t remember the last time I actually sat down and made long terms lists/goals. Forever. Well, that has all changed in the last few days and not only that I’m going to make it public. Oh the humanity! Probably actually not that big of a deal. See me in 2012 and we’ll discuss how I did.
- Complete 12 knitting projects. One a month. This started from some people talking about knitting their sock stash down, but I just need to get some things done. Oh, and all 12 projects must be from stash yarn, not shiny new stash.
- Start a business. Purposefully vague.
- Meditate on a more regular basis. This means more than every two weeks or never.
- Read at least six books on my bookshelf. I bought a Kindle to save room, yet I still have a bookshelf full of books that are unread. Ridiculous.
- Start a podcast, vlog, videocast. Something. Anything.
- Learn more about wine. I love wine and there’s this awesome wine bar, Hotel Biron, down the street. What more can a girl ask for?
- Write more letters. Not emails. Not post some crap on Facebook. Real letters that needs stamps.
- Learn French. I took Spanish in school and know enough to be pseudo dangerous. French seems more exciting.
- Turn my craft room into the best space for me to relax and be creative in. That means corralling the mess into something lovely. That also means taking at least 30 minutes a week to purge and organize.
- Write more. Journaling. Blogging. Anything counts.
And there you have it folks, my goals for 2011. Thoughts?