Sunday, March 13, 2011

shhh… she’s sleeping

Before we begin… sleeping puppy… so cute!

Leeloo

Fun, fun day today. Even if we did have to move the clock forward. Blech!
The day was spent with good friends, good food, and maybe a few cocktails. What a great way to end the weekend!

I thought it was time to post some updates on the 30 days of lists, so here we go with Day 10: Wishlist.
I’m really enjoying the daily prompts and the time it creates to sit and think about, well, a lot of things.

Day 10 - March 2011

Day 11: Date Night Ideas
I’m pretty flexible…

Day 11 - March 2011

Day 12: Weekly Rituals
Made me think that maybe I could get more done if I had a few things that were to be done on a specific day. It’s funny how I like consistency, but when I sit and think about it, I haven’t created any for myself.

Day 12 - March 2011

Day 13: DIY’s I Want to Try
I think this speaks for itself

Day 13 - March 2011

No comments: