Wednesday, March 09, 2011

and the lists go on…

I am really enjoying the list thing and I LOVE looking at all the lists everyone else is posting on the Flicker group. I may be having some journal envy. They are  beautiful! Mine seems so plain jane… I want to fancy it up a bit, but just don’t know how to get started… you know what that means, right? The blog search will be starting shortly for journally type things. I know they’re out there. I know it.

On that note, here is my list for today: Favorite Websites and Blogs.

Day 9 - March 2011

And as promised… days from the past.

Day 3: I am looking forward to
Realized I forgot to add my trip to WV to visit the fam. Definitely looking forward to that!

Day 3 - March 2011

Day 4: Today’s Playlist
yeah, I listen to a lot of podcasts.

Day 4 - March 2011

On the home front. I cooked. I know. Shocking!

It doesn’t look like much, I’m not much of a photographer after all. Oh and I realized that all the food is white. I swear that’s cauliflower on the left. It’s a vegetable. Really!
I did however, make almond crusted oven baked chicken from a recipe in Cook’s Illustrated and it is fantastic if I do say so myself. Delish!  I’m seeing a subscription to that magazine in my future. And possibly more cooking. Maybe.

So, to celebrate I ordered wine. OK. I may have ordered the wine last week. It still counts.

No comments: