Saturday, May 23, 2009

playing catch up… Paris day one

This is going to be picture heavy. Paris is just wonderful, I would totally live here. Note to self: learn French. This means, stop trying to pronounce words as if they are Spanish, they are not.

This is my first French meal. The food is so good! Did I mention I want to move here? Lots of markets where you can just walk over and get your food for the next day or two. Everything looks so yummy!

IMG_2448

This is the door to our quant little attic room.

IMG_2450

The Eiffel Tower is ginormous. There is no way to describe it. You will just need to go and see if for yourself.

IMG_2459

The Arc de triomphe is another monument that is so much bigger than you realize. The detail on the carvings are so intricate and so beautiful.

IMG_2471

Here is a typical city street. The buildings are so amazing old and beautiful!

IMG_2452

Before I forget. We have been staying at this really great hotel. Super close to everything! It’s called the Hotel Saint Dominique. I would absolutely stay here again.

IMG_2570

That’s it for now. I will try to get back to you as soon as I can.

No comments: