Sunday, May 17, 2009

a little trip to europe

I am leaving for France (and some other random countries) on Thursday and I feel like I have mountains of things to get done. I was able to run a few errands today, but I know I am still behind on my to do list. On top of that my in-laws will be in town tomorrow evening and I am meeting some friends for dinner on Tuesday. That leaves Wednesday evening to make sure everything is in order before I leave. Oh, and I'm not complaining about getting to see family and friends the next two nights just illustrating my lack of time.

Anyway, Joe is already there. We are meeting in the middle of our trip. Long story... for another day. But we will be spending a few days in Paris together before he leaves and I hop in a car to roam the countryside with my family. Here is a picture of Joe living it up in first class on his way to England.

joe-mimosa 

I may call later this week to see if getting an upgrade is even possible without costing me an arm and a leg. We'll see. OK, off to clean up cause the house looks a wreck and I have visitors tomorrow.

And just to show that I am still knitting. Here is a pic of my first toe up sock.

Inside Out-STR 5-17-09

Isn't it just the cutest thing you have ever seen?

No comments: