Monday, May 11, 2009

better than spiders...

I finally got around to washing and blocking the Clapotis yesterday. It actually took me a while to work the washing machine in individual cycles instead of just letting it run... I tend to be a bit mechanically challenged. Here it is soaking in the wash.

IMG_2074

After I spun it dry I pinned the corners since they were curling like crazy. It's amazing how just doing that made them lay nice and straight.

IMG_2080

I wore it to work today and received several compliments. It's nice that people seemed to like it, whether they realized I knit it myself or not. Oh, this is not the outfit I wore to work, I try to be a bit more coordinated for that. I like the odd crookedy arm I have going on. It's harder than one would think to take pictures of yourself.

IMG_2089

Last Saturday I returned my two foster bunnies to Animal Control. It was time, I needed my room back and they needed to be in homes where they could get more one on one attention. Here is the aftermath of empty cages. I started the cleaning up and dismantling yesterday.

IMG_2076

One corner down! We broke down that big black piece on top of the other enclosure as well and chucked in the trash. Gone! Now I need to go work on the other one and maybe get a desk in there. I will miss those girls, but it's nice to have my room back.

IMG_2077

No comments: