Saturday, January 06, 2007

why lists are good

I actually feel like I got some things accomplished today. I think that posting my lists is a bit of a motivator, you know? It's a bit embarrassing to post a list of things that you didn't accomplish. I mean, I don't expect to get every single item on the list done cause sometimes I tend to just keep adding on and on and on. But it is nice to see a list of items marked off the list with only a few being moved to the next day.


Today's list:
laundry -- does this item ever end??
yoga mat -- now non scary to lay on
fish tank -- i am sure the fish appreciate fresh clean water
grocery store
Target
clean
mulch
upgrade blogger now on to getting my website up...
cardio -- notice this item goes back to my resolutions for this year...
vacuum

No comments: