Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Lists

I have started list making again in an attempt to get things done.

Today's list:
money
kitchen
litter
cage
cross-stitch

What I am realizing is that I am easily distracted, which is why I don't get everything accomplished. This may not be a revelation to the rest of you, but, well there you go. I cleaned most of the kitchen, the rest will have to be on tomorrow's list, but updating money was what got me. Put me in front of a computer and a time vortex sucks it all away. So, I checked my emails and started going through them to clean out the ones that needed to be deleted and then I realized that I hadn't watched all of the files that had been sent or archived some of the websites I wanted to save, etc etc etc and then it was time for bed. Goodnight.

No comments: