Thursday, February 04, 2010

a few things

It’s been an interesting few days here. Monday was a fab mail day due to the arrival of my first installment of the 2010 Socks That Rock Club. I almost didn’t sign up this year, but I am thrilled that I caved to that one.

** For anyone reading who has not received their shipment and wants a surprise I would recommend heading off to another web page now…

I took pictures on Monday that are so-so, but here they are anyway. Really need to work on those camera skills.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

IMG_4494

 

IMG_4495

It’s hard to tell, but it is the most lovely color! I started knitting up the Cascadia sock as soon as I could get a hold of the size one needles I needed. Can’t wait to get these done!

On a not so great note I feel like I have been fighting with the window and door people about installation. Two different companies with two different issues. The window people came today and thankfully realized that the replacement window had a broken seam before they removed the original window that has essentially the same problem. Now we have to reschedule that visit…

The door people will finally be coming on Wednesday and I am just not confident that the sensor for the alarm system is going to be OK. Too long of a story to go into here, but I really should not be the middle man in that conversation. I am just not the expert on either door or alarm sensor installation.

Finally there is the Best News Evah! Joe and I have booked a trip to London and while we are there we will be seeing Lady GaGa in concert. Can you believe it! Joe threw the idea out earlier this week and we booked the tickets today. I am crazy excited!!

Can’t think of anything that tops that bit of news. Will try to keep this blog up and running on more of a regular basis. Of course, we all know how that’s worked out.

No comments: