Friday, November 13, 2009

too tired for a title

It’s been a long time hasn’t it? A lot has happened in the past month or so and honestly, I just don’t think I have it in me to play catch up.

At the moment I am really attempting to organize and figure out what I need to do with myself. Sometimes taking a hard look at what you’ve been doing with yourself can be pretty enlightening. A few weeks ago I gave away 3 years of Martha Stewart Living magazines. Really? Why on earth was I saving those? These are the amazing introspective issues that are being worked on. Set them free!

Tonight I decided to work on some charity knitting for the Charlotte Knitting Guild.  Dish cloths are being collected at the December meeting and I definitely have some excess cotton that needs a good home. See paragraph two about letting things go. Looks like I may finish the first one this evening.

IMG_4201

I’ve also been fooling around with the settings on my camera. Fun! Sepia may be seeing more use in the future.

IMG_4202

It’s late and I have lots of things planned for tomorrow. Things like the Farmer’s Market, grocery shopping, and school work. Good times!

No comments: