Tuesday, November 24, 2009

is going to the dentist considered procrastinating?

I stayed home from work today so that I could get some of my school work done, cause as usual I am doing everything but. I even had a dentist appointment this morning and then told myself I would get to work as soon as I got home. I knit. Watched a couple shows on the DVR. Called to check on a few things for work.

baby blanket 11-24-09

OK, so I did spend some time on school, but not as much as I had planned on. This leads me to the looming question… am I ready to continue with school? Is this what I want/should do right now? I have a lot of things to think about especially when it looks like their is some opportunity for me to move up at work. Which begs the same question. Is that what I want? Or should I concentrate on work and forget the schooling for now? Well, I have a few months to think about it. I have a feeling school is going to be on the backburner for a while.

No comments: