Saturday, September 26, 2009

a fresh start

Today feels like a really good day and that’s saying a lot for this week. Luckily for us Joe had this past week off and was able to get a lot of things done around the house that were necessary after the break in. One of those thing being available to let our handy man in so he could start the repair job on the dry wall. He will be back this afternoon to finish up. If you ever need someone who can do it all and actually cares that it’s done right, let me know and I will get you his info.

drywall repair

I woke up early this morning and headed out to the farmer’s market. Perfect brown eggs. The one on the bottom right is now in my belly… delish!

farmer's market (1)

I also picked up a couple of Arkansas Black apples. Thought I would try something different. Oh and I am totally excited about those onion and cucumbers in the jar! Can not wait to crack that baby open.

farmer's market (2)

Last, but not least, some nice colorful veggies. I found a couple of recipes this week I wanted to try. My cooking skills aren’t the best so I’ll keep you posted on the results.

farmer's market (3)

That’s it for now. Off to get ready to go to the door showroom so we can figure out which replacement door we will have installed. Wish us luck!

No comments: