Tuesday, September 08, 2009

the garter stitch

I have been knitting a lot of garter stitch lately. A lot of garter. These are four cute little washcloths I knit for our friend who just had a wee one a few months back. Gotta get them delivered to her this week.

Jilli-ann washcloth 9-7-09

Still working on the Noro garter blanket. Getting ready to splice in the 5th ball of yarn here in a few. After I read Chapter 2 in my biology book that is.

Noro blanket 9-7-09

Then Sunday I started this cute hat made out of more Noro Kureyon. Finished it up last night. Super cute!

 Noro spiral hat 9-7-09

School started a few weeks back and I took my bio quiz on Monday morning. Did pretty well, but now I need to get to studying so I can take test #1 this weekend. Oh procrastination! You are such an evil mistress! Yet, I love you anyway…

No comments: