Tuesday, June 16, 2009

a shower and super squishy yarn

After work I headed over to J-beans baby shower. The momma to be is not exactly fond of pictures, but I snapped a few anyway. Here she is in her best pouty cause peoples keep taking pictures of me pose.

IMG_3533

It was really nice to get together with everyone... it had been a while since I had seen a few of the attendees. Baby Sprout is due in the beginning of July which means I have little time to finish the baby blanket I started. Yeah, I know. Typical. Little Sprout could possibly be 23 before it is finished.

What is almost better than a baby shower? New yarn! I joined the Rubber Ducky Club at The Unique Sheep and came home to find this super soft and squishy cotton yarn waiting for me in, wait for it, my favorite color, blue! It also arrived with a really great smelling bar of soap and some salt scrub, both in Lilac. Can't wait to knit up the yarn and scrub away with the lovely soap.

IMG_3540

What a way to end a lovely day!

1 comment:

Aesox said...

It's awesome to see you got your rubber ducky! I can't wait to get mine, should be tomorrow then maybe!? Blessings to the pregnant, boy do I remember that exact feeling!