Wednesday, April 06, 2011

wants

I’ve been thinking a lot lately about what I want to do with my future. What I want to do with my life. What I want to accomplish. It’s vague and full of knots. Rolled into one big ball of sorting out the big picture into the bite sized pieces.

This is what I want:

  • I want to be my own boss.
  • I want my own space to fill.
  • I want the freedom to make my own destiny.
  • I want the freedom to succeed or fail on my own merits. To own my own dreams. Not based on arbitrary standards & measurements.
  • I want to sell lovely, cute, well made, well designed things to people who will appreciate and enjoy them.
  • I want hard work that’s fulfilling.
  • I want a challenge.

So what this means is that I’m looking for a change. I have an idea, but I need a lot of help and a lot more information and investors. Of course, if I had my way I would jump in without looking back. That’s why I have Joe. He’s my temperance to my impulsiveness.

It’s a road I’ve started down though and that’s something. I’ll let you know where it goes…

1 comment:

Emily said...

Go get it!