I’ve been thinking a lot lately about what I want to do with my future. What I want to do with my life. What I want to accomplish. It’s vague and full of knots. Rolled into one big ball of sorting out the big picture into the bite sized pieces.
This is what I want:
- I want to be my own boss.
- I want my own space to fill.
- I want the freedom to make my own destiny.
- I want the freedom to succeed or fail on my own merits. To own my own dreams. Not based on arbitrary standards & measurements.
- I want to sell lovely, cute, well made, well designed things to people who will appreciate and enjoy them.
- I want hard work that’s fulfilling.
- I want a challenge.
So what this means is that I’m looking for a change. I have an idea, but I need a lot of help and a lot more information
and investors. Of course, if I had my way I would jump in without looking back. That’s why I have Joe. He’s my temperance to my impulsiveness.
It’s a road I’ve started down though and that’s something. I’ll let you know where it goes…