Monday, May 03, 2010

much complaining ensues

It’s been a tough few weeks. Lots of sorting, cleaning, and much fussing at each other as Joe and I try to sort out our lives before he heads to SF to start his new job. I will be staying behind while the house is put on the market (anyone looking for a nice, barely used home in Charlotte?) and find out whether my employer is willing to let me work from the other side of the country.

It really isn’t so dire as it sounds. Things are coming together and we are feeling good about all the things we have accomplished so that this transition goes smoothly. It’s not so much the things that need to be done, but the emotional toll that a move like this creates. We are leaving family and good friends. Some are really supportive and some, well, some are not and that makes things tough. It’s hard when people you care about are so negative about something you are excited for and can’t seem to see that the negativity is practically a self fulfilling prophesy of sorts. Oh well… on to other sad news…

The bunnies.

Little Rosey

and Roscoe

I am trying to find a new home for my two wee ones. A good portion of the apartments we have looked at in SF do not allow pets. There’s a chance that it will be fine, but I don’t want to be down to the last week here and find out they can’t come along. So in the spirit of being pro-active I am looking for someone who would like to have to bundles of cute to add to their family. They need to stay together and at three pounds each they’re really like one still tiny pet.

Let me know if you or anyone you know is interested…

No comments: