Friday, April 09, 2010

angst

The suspense of it all is creating major stress all over. I alternatively feel like I’m going to throw up or am at complete peace with the whole thing. Though, the former seems to be winning out more and more.

No word today from the recruiter, of course they still have several more hours at work to get this sorted out, being on the west coast and all… I have a horrible feeling that this is going to stretch into Monday.

Finally home and would love to knit and relax for a bit. Of course, that is not likely to happen since we have a realtor coming over and then we’ll probably head somewhere for dinner. I mean, dinner out isn’t a bad thing. I am just starting to feel a bit frazzled by the not knowing. A bit stalled out and not able to make decisions about things that need to be done until we know for sure we are or are not moving. I’m in limbo. 

No comments: