Monday, April 05, 2010

and we’re back

It would be nice if I could say that I got a decent nights sleep after getting home yesterday, but alas with all that is on my mind I went to bed late and got up early. Joy!

All in all I feel like we got a lot done while we were there and that we have enough information on the area of SF that we would like to live in.

Our top pick is Hayes Valley. Lots of cool shops, nice restaurants, and a Walgreens within walking distance. Oh and don’t forget the liquor grocery store for all your basic needs.

IMG_0786

It also has this little park with a crazy sculpture as it’s centerpiece.

IMG_0783

I’m sure you can see it’s appeal.

On the plane home I started on Ishbel. I figure if we really make it to SF then I’ll need a little something to keep the chill off.

IMG_0798

Toodles!

No comments: