Sunday, December 06, 2009

chugging along

I’ve decided to start using more functions on my camera, hence the daily pictures that have been showing up here. I’m trying to take them first thing in the morning so I don’t get to distracted by the day.

IMG_4282

Today was spent thinking about studying and then finally getting to it. My schedule for this class is going to be pretty tight for the next few days. I took the last quiz tonight then the last chapter test will be tomorrow and then I will most likely take the final on Wednesday. I have a feeling that Wednesday evening is going to be a big adrenaline crash. I will feel so much better when it’s done!

On a lighter note I am up to repeat 58 of the 72 required for the baby blanket. I’d take another picture, but really it looks just like it did last time… I’ll take more once I start on that border. Picking up all those stitches just has  be so excited, NOT!

No comments: