Saturday, July 22, 2006

Spammed!

Someone had fun on my blog at 5:24 AM this morning. I was checking my email and saw that I had about 50 comments from Anonymous all at the exact same time... and no, I am not exagerating. I do like people to comment here, but I'm thinking that my friends just aren't capable of posting that many comments at the exact same time. I mean, that takes talent. I deleted the comments from July posts, I guess I could go back through EVERY post and delete them, but I just don't have the time. Here are some examples of what they left:

" Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked."

" Hallo I absolutely adore your site. You have beautiful graphics I have ever seen."
" Super color scheme, I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us."

Then under the spiffy comment is a symbol that leads you to there website. I'm sure they could sell you something fantastic.

3 comments:

Lenore said...

Judi, the exact same thing happened to me last night. Are you sure this isn't the work of our dear friend Oz? I could see him doing that, or maybe someone just has a lot of time on their hands.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.