Saturday, May 13, 2006

Corrections and Comments

Thanks for all of the comments. It's nice to know that people are actually reading this and that I have such nice friends!

I thought I would address a few things that came up in the comments. The friend that is sick (I am actually typing this from Tampa, waiting for her brother to pick me up) was in my wedding, but not the one you are thinking of. The flying girl I met in high school so we don't go back quite as far.

On a lighter note, Joe pointed out that I linked to the incorrect and, if you look closely, smaller fridge. Here is the beasts larger cousin. We apparently need a lot of space for all of the food that I will be cooking in the new house. Or, maybe it's for all of the entertaining that we will be doing. Who knows why.... we just need a really big fridge!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»