Monday, March 02, 2009

a little dna

Through rain or sleet or SNOW the Fed Ex package arrived today.

DNA kit (2)

This is the package that will send my DNA through the mail and to the NMDP to see if I am a complete match for the person they have tentatively matched me with.

DNA kit (3)

I just swabbed a few minutes ago and sealed up my package. It will be sent out to them tomorrow. I wonder how long it will take for me to get the results? I will call them tomorrow to see cause otherwise I will be sitting around wondering if the test is done or not.

On a completely different note... I have been working on this project for a while and I am pretty close to finishing it up. Since I had another snow day today I got a lot done. All that is left is that little square there at the bottom.Big Zipper 3-2-09

No comments: