Sunday, December 31, 2006

Happy New Year! and a resolution or two


Happy New Year everyone!! Hope all of you out there in cyberspace have a wonderful and safe celebration this evening.

I usually don't do Resolutions. At least I stopped making the lists at some point because a) it seems so arbitrary and b) I really don't follow up too well on these things. That being said I am making a list this year. And here it is:

1) lose 10 pounds. So this gives me 365 days to do this. It really shouldn't be to hard, but you should refer to b above.
2) exercise at least twice a week. Again refer to b. And Joe this does not give you a reason to hassle me about going. At some point I have to do these things on my own.
3) organize. this refers to things such as the filing cabinet, the loads of cross-stitch and knitting items in the closet (and elsewhere), and we will throw in magazines for good measure.
4) cook. I really need to cook more, which in my case "more" would be, say, five times in a year.

That's all I can think of for now. I need to get downstairs and check on the meatballs.

1 comment:

Lenore said...

I'm right there with you on the lose weight resolution, except I need to lose about 15!! Yoga kicked by buttocks by the way.