Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Weather and knitting

Has anyone looked outside lately? It is yucky and nasty outside here (check out the poor weather pixie to the right). Rain, rain, rain, all day long. Plus, it is starting to get cold out there. Not freezing by any means, but it feels like the start of autumn.

On to knitting... I am really happy that I finally took that knitting class! Like I need something else to do with my time. Oh well! This is not the best picture as it was getting dark outside, but here is my completed scarf. I think Buddha really likes it.


Here he is modeling my new handbag. Ok, yeah, I realize it looks more like a reallly short belt, but I took that picture about a week and a half ago. Yes, I am that slow to put stuff on here. At this time I have one of two panels completed. I have just started the second one. I will try and get a nice daytime picture of it when I can.


Just to torture myself a bit more I found this today. Is that not gorgeous? I am actually kinda jealous of the setting of the picture as well. Wouldn't that be a nice back yard? I digress... the only problem is that this particular yarn is not only beautiful, but expensive as well. Hah! When has that stopped me? You may be seeing Buddha wrapped in an afghan before long...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hmmm...Its looking like Mr budha will soon have a full ensemble going on :o)

- Osborne