Thursday, September 07, 2006

Lazy

You Are A: Duck!

duckFound in many lakes and ponds, ducks are a common site the world over. Known for their famous quack, ducks tend to congregate in flocks or go off on their own in pairs. As a duck, you may seem friendly at times but will not hesitate to bite if someone is bothering you. Your love for travel and your ability to swim are some reasons why you are a duck.

You were almost a: Bear Cub or a Frog
You are least like a: Groundhog or a MouseCute Animals Quiz


Yes, this is the lazy girls post. It is cute though... I will attempt to get off my lazy butt and tell you all about my super exciting life this weekend. Joe will probably accept a few wagers on that one...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

well...here's mine...I guess I'm a pony - Osborne

"Who doesn't love a pony? You are one of these miniature horses, renown for your beauty and desired by many. Full of grace, you are a beautiful and very special animal, full of strength and majesty.

You were almost a: Lamb or a Puppy
You are least like a: Turtle or a Frog"

Lenore said...

It said that I am a lamb.

Anonymous said...

What was the description for lamb? - Osborne