Tuesday, November 02, 2010

may I have a random tuesday?

Don’t answer that… it’s rhetorical.

A bit of random for today:

  • Cleaning up my craft room has created a short term disaster to the already insane space. Suffice it to say that I have stacks of photos all over and I’m patiently waiting on a box to stuff them in so they can be scanned. This really can’t happen quickly enough.
  • Remember that desk I was going to reward myself with? It was sold.
  • I voted today, did you?
  • While voting I attempted to get my I Voted 2010 badge via foursquare, but I’m convinced that my phone totally hates me.
  • I have tried to watch my most recent Netflix movie for the past four days with no success.
  • That sock I was gloating about a few posts back? It’s in time out and may not be coming out in one piece.
  • And speaking of knitting. I’ve been working on Serenity, but am at a standstill because I don’t understand the instructions.
  • I just ordered Paxti’s Pizza cause I’m starving and their pizza is delicious.

The end.

No comments: