Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Lots of stuff

I am worn out. Work is getting more and more frustrating and I see no end in site. I have been contemplating looking for a new job, but my I fully vest in my 401K in May. Shouldn't I wait it out and take the money and run? Mom and Dad would be proud! Well, except maybe the cut and run part, but you know work isn't exactly looking after my best interest. We'll see if I can wait it out for six more months. Anywho, I actually sent my resume off to my prior workplace because I heard they might be hiring some underwriters soon. So who knows, maybe I will end up back there learning the job that sent me away. Life is strange sometimes.

A friend of mine sent this picture and it just made me laugh!


Ok, so I have an interesting sense of humor, but it's funny isn't it? I think I am craving some eggs...

Thanksgiving is almost upon us. I still have some issues with all of the Christmas decorations going up before we celebrate Thanksgiving. One holiday at a time people! Are we in that much of a hurry to get there? I did, however, put a wreath on the door. My excuse is that I am trying to make my door look pretty for potential buyers.

I thought I would add some cross stitch progress. I am almost done with the monthly blocks from Lizzie Kate. So cute!


I am working on November and I almost done with it. I have to get to the shop to get the rest of the thread I need for December and it will be complete! Now, the important question is... will I actually frame it? We shall see, we shall see.

I have one more topic of great importance. I am constantly being asked what is up with school. Here is the current information on that topic. I am still taking what I believe to be my last class in order to graduate. I have a solid C (again, Mom and Dad will be so proud) and I will be presenting with my group next week on South Korea and I will be taking the final, I believe on the 13th. So I should know how I did a week or so after that. I will not be officially graduating in December because I failed to "apply" for graduation by October 1st. That means that I will not be a college graduate "officially" until May 2006. Apparently it takes the college 3 months to process everything that they need to process in order to mail out a diploma, go figure.

I think that is about it for now. Stay tuned for more exciting updates!

No comments: