Tuesday, June 28, 2011

beware the tomato

My daily To Do list has been pretty out of control the past few days. I need to get through at least 3 or 4 of them before I start working on my $23 chicken tonight. Yes, you read that right. I bought a $23 3 1/2 pound free range, happy butt chicken when I went to the farmer’s market on Saturday.

All I have to say is this better be the best damn chicken I have ever tasted. Of course, that’s also assuming that I don’t somehow destroy it in the oven this evening. My luck in that area has not been stellar as of late. Last night is a prime example when I managed to dump a tray full of salsa ingredients into the bottom of the oven. Once I cleaned up that mess and got them all properly broiled and ready to be cuisinarted I then managed to burn my fingers on a molten tomato.

I’m so awesome.

I’ll let you know how that chicken turns out… maybe.

1 comment:

Joe said...

Chicken! Good!