Saturday, October 08, 2005

Delays Delays...

I have had several complaints due to the fact that I have not posted to my blog for a while. My only excuse is that I was really sick due to major allergies and then I just got plain lazy. This week I promise to remedy that... if not I owe you a beer or something.

I did try to create a seperate blog for Blinky as he is insisting that he needs to have his own space. Oh, I am in Charleston, WV to visit my family and Blinky agreed to come home with me. Apparently he is growing bored in this small town. All the worldly travel and now he is Mr Bigshot and needs the lime light of the big city of Charlotte. I digress as usual, so I tried to create a seperate blog for Blinky, but I have to get into the ftp server and make a folder, blah blah blah. Not trying to do all of that right now so that waits until I get home tomorrow.

I want everyone to know that I have been throwing my money to the lottery machine like there is no tomorrow for tonight's drawing. I bought tickets through work, you know if they won I would never forgive myself. Joe and I bought our own ticket, because in my heart I want it all to myself. Then the family bought tickets today, I guess I will have to share with them. So, if I don't win anything tonight and no one else hits it I will throw more money at the lotto machine. I am a sucker, I totally admit.

I believe that is about it for now. Stay tuned for more fabulous updates about my fantastic existance and a link to the fabulous new Blinky Blog! That is actually a pretty good name, I may use that if I don't completely forget about it tomorrow.

Good night everyone and get some sleep!

No comments: